Monday, April 10, 2006

I'm baaaaaaa---aaaaack!!!

Hello. Took a little hiatus but I'm back now, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, and blog-ready. A few news items:

1. Ginger tea works. It really does. I have a very sensitive stomach, because I'm a redhead and we are SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to be more susceptible to pain (Note to God: Thanks again for delivering that article into my hands...).

But don't bother buying the teabags. Just get a fresh ginger root, snap off about an inch of it, grate it peel and all, put it in a tea-ball thingy (the ones you put in your teapot), throw it in the t-pot, pour boiling water over it, give 'er a good 5 to 10 minutes to steep, and enjoy. You can add honey or sugar. I use stevia. Not sure you can get that in the States yet. Your stomach will feel better within half an hour. Unless you have a tapeworm or a bleeding ulcer, in which case why are you sitting there reading my blog? Get yourself to a doctor, man.

2. Moose: The cookies never came! I checked the parcel desk in Nashville every day, and they never got there. So you should try to get your postage $ back from U.S.P.S. I am still going to send you the syrup...e-mail your address to me at my gmail account.

3. Spring is here and I feel F-I-N-E fine, baby.

4. What's up with Blogger slowness these days? Poor guys have such an awesome tool that everyone's joining & clogging the works!

5. I will get back to regular postings soon. Thanks for dropping by, both of you!

1 Comments:

Blogger jackp said...

both of you!

hilarious!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home