Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Death by guilt

Witness the spectacle of my inner turmoil and be very afraid:

I feel bad for my previous post. But that doesn't make me wrong! I still think there's truth to what I said. I'm just ...just feeling kinda guilty for saying it ...in a public forum....But dammit, this is my blog, I shouldn't feel bad. ...I should be able to say what I want....I'm just trying to get it all out...But I am a being of love, not hate...Wait...did you hear that? What's that loud, kind of echoy cracking sound? Ow..My head...oh the pain...I think it's going to expl...

2 Comments:

Blogger jackp said...

blogs....open source people....good thing....so someone doesn't go to journalism school...so someone doesn't have an english degree...who cares....we now have blogs!!!...people can have/share their thoughts.

it's like in the music world...you used to have to bow to the studios to do a recording...now you can sit at home, wear pjs and create a masterpiece.....art is art...free thought...sharing ideas...technology is helping us do that....or course we are not actually conversing in person...but we still do that at times....you know...when someone's talking at you...and you shake your head...

7:36 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Yes, I agree--sweet Internet, democratic and non-judging. Also, my guilt is alleviated by the fact that I'm really talking about a TYPE of person, and not a specific person. Honest.

7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home