Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Read all about it: Stylaholic, whyioughtta's new vintage style blog

To help me get through the long, endless hours of staring at a computer screen while I work each day, I've developed the habit of spending long, endless hours (when I should be working) surfing online purveyors of vintage wonderfulness.

Mostly for psychological self-assessment, I've decided to track and share some of the gems I come across. Most of the stuff I feature on stylaholic is already sold -- too bad! But it's still drool-worthy not to mention interesting from a 'history of style' point of view.

If you are stylin' -- and I know you are, baby -- check it out.

2 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

That purse is just gorgeous! I found a black beaded vintage handbag for $30 last year. I love it dearly.

4:38 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

As the prophets say, "There is no love like the love a woman has for an amazing vintage bargain."

Amen.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home