Sunday, August 27, 2006

S.O.S: September edition of Vogue has fallen on me....Send help. Pinned somewhere around page 244....

...This will be a short post. After several hours of endless flipping, I've reached page 244 of the Vogue Fall Fashion EXTRAVAGANZA (yes, broke down and bought Vogue despite earlier rantings against it. For God's sake, Kirsten Dunst is on the cover as Marie Antoinette...two of my favourite fashionistas in one...so cut me some slack.)

Ow. That's about all I can type. My right hand is completely cramped from page turning. My mind is reeling with the combined pressure of approximately 237 advertising images. I think there was an article in there somewhere, but I'm not sure...Make the skinny models stop staring disdainfully into my over-fed soul. They will haunt my dreams forever.

And please, somebody help me find the article on DRAMATIC NEW SILHOUETTES. I must decode fashion's fresh shapes immediately or I may die...

6 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

The only magazine I ever read from start to finish is the IKEA catalogue.

Oh, that's not a magazine?

4:22 PM  
Blogger Lady Apple said...

that was funny...i know how you feel...i am looking at Harper's Bazaar right now...just taking a break

7:01 PM  
Blogger Moose said...

I just crumbled and subscribed to Vogue. Then I saw this month's cover. Now I'm torn. Do I run out and buy the magazine or just hope that this issue shows up in my mailbox?

Oh, the quandaries of modern life.

7:21 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Moose, all I can say is if they DO send you the Sept edition, I hope you have a BIG mailbox.

MalSnay:Did you get the new one yet? If so, I'm intensely jealous. I think the woman who works at the post office stole mine...

Jessica: Welcome! Harper's Bazaar...is that the one with KM on the cover, all nekkid and fur-covered?

10:25 AM  
Blogger Sweary said...

Kirsten SaggyTits Dunst? Don't you read GoFugYourself?

WOE! OH WOE!

5:23 AM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Er...no, but I will...right now! Don't hurt me, Swearing Lady!

But remember: gravity gets us all in the end. (And in the tits, apparently.)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home