Thursday, August 10, 2006

Is nothing sacred?

Sighhhhhhhhhh...

I started writing about this vicious attack against Muslims I heard on our local right-wing radio call-in show this morning...you know, in the wake of the London airplane plot. And trust me, I made some brilliant...brill-y-ant...points about tolerance and understanding and the values fundamental to this pluralistic nirvana we call Canada.

But it was all getting too heavy, so I deleted it and went to my happy place: NYT Thursday Styles.

Where I read this.

My happy place let me down. As they say: where's our world going and what's with this handbasket?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jar said...

Ack! Soul-sucking registration required to RTFA referred to in the link!

G.

11:08 AM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

yeah...sorry bout that. but i registered, and i still have my soul (i think). if not, well--all i can say is the information that fuels our collective sarcasm comes at a cost, you know...

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home