Monday, February 13, 2006

I hereby pledge to shorten my blogs


Ahem...um...according to a recent...well, let's call it a 'straw poll,'...my blogs are too long. So I'm going to try to shorten them. That's my pledge. However, on my last censorship-free blog, I'd just like to invite those who think my blogs are too long--AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE--to reconsider your need for instant gratification. I mean, maybe my blogs aren't too long. Maybe your attention span is too short. Eh? Howbout that?

Furthermore -- oh, crap, nevermind. I'm already over my word count.

Damn.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

At the risk of sounding militant, I think you should write what you want to write for as long as you want to write it.

Every time I try to assimilate what other people want, I just end up making a mess.

That may be just me.

But still. It's your blog. You should do exactly as you please with it.

Putting away the soap box.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Mia said...

I gotta agree with Moose!

This is your place! Your little bit of cyberspace to do with as you will. There's enough censorship out there.

Shake off those shackles, let your hair down, be who you are, run free!!!

:)x

2:09 PM  
Blogger Coalminerswritedaughter said...

Just wanted to thank you for your comment on my "Anxiety dreams" blog.
I've been unmotivated lately to write and or read others blogs. I liked your analogy to death as a magnet. That's not exactly what you said but anyhow.....it made sense.
Peggy

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home