Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Okay, I admit it: I love living inside the box

Oh, who am I trying to kid? I am way too obsessive-compulsive to step away from the electronic devices for any period of time. After all, there may be a message in my G-mail account informing me that J.Crew has their 10th special-icious online sale of the season on right now--don't miss it because there won't be another one until three days from now! Or charisse.decavesca@blipblop.com keeping me abreast of the wonders of CI aL is. Good old Charisse...what would I do without you?

And then there's the possibility of concrete evidence that someone has visited my blog. Frankly, I live for that.

So in summary, I've been working on the computer since 7:30 this morning. It's now 5:30. Coronation Street is back on, now that the Olympics are over. I think you know what that means. Preparing to transport from one box to another...Beam me up.

4 Comments:

Blogger whyioughtta said...

Thanks for visiting, Moose!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jar said...

Have you forgotten what it feels like to have a bird or chipmunk eat out of your hand?

If I was you I'd turn the power off, go through withdrawal for a week (you're in the perfect locale), then write an album about the experience.

Oh, and maybe you should do that too! ;-)

gizzy

10:22 AM  
Blogger jackp said...

speaking of computer brainz...i'm actually sitting here at work...i was thinking of something...lost my train of thought and was actually trying to do an 'undo' and 'search' in my brain...

and...i'm typing these thoughts on a computer...

.....i'm scared....

computer > please hold me > computer >please hold me computer > please hold me >computer > please hold me >computer > please hold me >

4:42 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Hahahahahahahahhahahahhahahaa!!!! 'Computer > please hold me'

Made me laugh.

Sometimes if I make a mistake, like spilling something, I feel myself reaching for the undo arrow...it's terrifying.

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home