Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Breaking News: Luddism CAN Be Beaten

Is Luddism even a word? Doubtful. I mean 'that which is practiced by Luddites.' Incidentally, use of the word 'Luddite' is one of my vestigial pet peeves left over from university. It's such an egghead word. 'Pet Peeve' is another one that makes me twitch uncomfortably. I still like 'vesitigial', though.

But I digress...Just wanted to point out that if you look to the right of this post, and scroll around a little, you'll see that I--yes, me, Whyioughtta--figured out how to add new links categories. I'm pathetically proud of myself for this. Please, no applause. Really, you're embarrasing...well, okay, maybe a little light clapping...

I kicked that html template's ASS. So keep your eye out for further embellishments soon. I am busy with work these days, and we all know what more work means: more procrastination. This blog will be Bloggy material in no time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mia said...

Hey Mr MC can we have a round of applause for that clever girl over there?!!!

Well done, ya done us proud!

:)x

1:13 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Yo! Word to the home(page)girls!

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home