Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'm too tired to blog...here's some sexy pictures.

Wah wah, I know. We've all been here. Stupid work getting in the way of blog writing.

So just to keep things fresh and alive! I refer you to my style blog, Stylaholic, which I actually updated today.

Men, don't let the 'style' word scare you: the post is about Bardot. As in Brigitte. As in the First Mover of Hotness.

Enjoy, and I'll get back to my blathering about stuff like this and that, and sometimes even this (OMG, who could've seen it coming? Colour me shocked.), very soon.

Mwah mes cheries! Enjoy!

9 Comments:

Blogger jackp said...

i'm enjoying...thx

lemme get back to enjoying...

9:23 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

"Brit's bits..." Sounds like a breakfast cereal.

*hurl*

1:53 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

"Mommy! Mommy! Look! I got the condom!"

*vomit*

3:41 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

Wow, you are gorgeous. You remind me of a young Bridget Bardot.

8:20 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Welcome Annie!

You know, I get that alot...:^)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Kav said...

Delightful cleavage.

9:28 AM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

See Kav...I'm making the comment thing easy for you. I know you've got a lot of rounds to make...

:^)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Kav said...

LMAO, I did comment on BOTH blogs though...gotta give me credit for that!

(And I meant what I said, heh)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

Have to tell you I don't think she's good looking. Must say that I feel for you I think working and the holidays results in sleep deprivation.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home