Thursday, November 09, 2006

But what will Rummy do next?

Still in celebratory mode here at Whyioughtta...

And yet there's a small circle of doubt besmirchifying the hoo-ha-ha.

You have to wonder: what will Rummy do now? Will he find himself guest-starring on The Surreal Life? Will he start a journal?

June 1, 2007: Invaded (sigh)...the fridge.

Seriously, do we want to let this force loose on civilian society? What if it turns out we were safer when he was under the watchful eye of the media? Has anyone thought this through???

5 Comments:

Blogger Moose said...

Invade the fridge, sucka!

I try not to think about these things, lest I give myself a headache.

4:01 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

Hi M: Totally agree, politics is like a sharp rap on the skull.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

shut the f up and let me br drunk in peac

1:49 AM  
Blogger Molecular Turtle said...

we're with you friend!

12:17 PM  
Blogger whyioughtta said...

MalSnay/Rummy: Ha, I had my suspicions about you...yep ;^)

MT: I hope that was directed at me and not Rummy!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home